Osmose is a Sega Master System / Gamegear console emulator. The emulator is released as open source project, under GPL license and exists for both Linux and Windows.
- Qt 4 based GUI.
- OpenGL based renderer.
- SMS emulation: Good compatibility. At this stage, the emulator can run* 96% of commercial games and public demos, except games that relies on codemaster mapper, which work but does not have proper video mode emulated.
- Game Gear emulation : Good compatibility. At this stage, the emulator can run 98.0% of game gear ROMS
- SN76489 Sound is supported, but still needs work.
- support. for .ZIP .SMS and .GG format.
- Video filters: bilinear, nearest neighbour.
- Pad(keyboard or joystick mapped).
- PAL/NTSC timing.
- Japanese/Export console.
- In game Screenshots, GFX rip, sound shot.