AssaultCube Reloaded (formerly AssaultCube Special Edition), is a free-and-open-source first-person-shooter, created by the AssaultCube Reloaded Task Force to improve AssaultCube.
This game combines the best of all worlds. Realism from Battlefield, anti-cheat inspired by the Quake engine, perks from Call of Duty, mutators from Red Eclipse, and fast-paced gameplay with a low system footprint from AssaultCube and the Cube Engine.
These are just some of the numerous improvements from AssaultCube:
- Ricochet shots (bouncing bullets)
- Basic anti-cheat (ones that result in no false positives)
- More new and different weapons, damage fades over distance
- New, diverse game modes
- Better voting system, admin votes don't veto directly
- Improved radar, shows explosions and shotlines
- Visual obituaries (killfeed), making it easy to see how somebody got killed
- Spawn enqueue/dequeue; no need to spam the spawn button
- Realistic gameplay
- Vast improvements overall!