Ellipsis is an action-packed Avoid ’Em Up with minimalistic, yet powerful neon styled visuals. Guide your ship through a mysterious universe while deftly avoiding hordes of roaming enemies, spikes, lasers and more.
We’ve crafted a beautiful universe for you to uncover and explore at your own pace. Fly through levels, dodging and evading enemies before they have a chance to react. Or explore leisurely, mastering each world and uncovering all its secrets. Either way, Ellipsis will keep you on your toes with surprises from start to finish.
“It's like the best parts of Geometry Wars” - Tycho Brahe (Founder of PAX, Penny Arcade)
Ellipsis is designed with a clean minimalist interface and absolutely ZERO text. It lets the player explore at their own pace while gently guiding them, thus producing an incredible pick-up-and-play experience.
• 150+ unique hand-crafted and increasingly hard levels, set in 8 diverse worlds
• Level editor with Steam workshop support
• Pick up and play for all ages
• Beautiful minimalist graphics
• Zero text - Accessible to a global audience
• Mouse, Controller and Touchscreen support, playable on 2-in-1 Touch PCs
• Windows, Mac & Linux support
• Designed by Yacine Salmi and Stefan Hell
• Beautiful soundscape by Filippo Beck Peccoz
• Community and PR: Christopher Wulf and Felix Kramer
• Special thanks to Alex Zacherl, Johannes Roth, Max Wandinger
And a big THANKS to you, the player.
ELLIPSIS (noun): an intentional omission from a text without altering its original meaning.
Ellipsis is launching on January 25th, 2017. Add Ellipsis to your wishlist and stay tuned for more information.
Processor: Dual-Core 1.8 GHz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 512 MB of VRAM or higher
Storage: 200 MB available space