Thaermore has fallen. Despite the efforts of heroes, the once great province now lies in ruin.
The blight of war now threatens all of Eschalon as the Sub Legions gather on the borderlands led by a mysterious and powerful General with unknown motives. Rumors abound, alliances shift, and some secrets are worth killing for to protect.
Once again the winds of fate turn your direction, adventurer. Which path will you choose?
Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007’s award winning RPG Eschalon: Book I, although no previous experience is needed to play and enjoy Book II.
- Play as a male or female character.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution.
- DRM Free! We respect our customers.
- New weather effects: snow, rain, and thunderstorms. Weather isn’t just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills.
- Additional skills and improved skill balancing.
- Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!
- "Equipment configuration" presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.
- New difficulty modes and tracked statistics add to replay value.
Processor: 1.8 GHz or faster (x86-compatible)
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D accelerated graphics card