Lemmingball Z is a fighting game for linux and windows, loosely based on DBZ, the hit anime' And when say loosely based, i mean with a big twist' Instead off the normal characters from the anime, this game features cute LEMMINGS bashing eachothers skull in! The game is released, and new versions are always in development.
LBZ’s main features:
- Destructable 3d terrain
- Ability to add your own levels/characters/moves to the game
- Multiplayer with 2-4 players online or local
- Good old-fashioned Hot-seat play
- Slow-motion, like in "The Matrix"
- Fancy graphics, like cell-shading and stuff
- Netplay, without configuring or hamachi
- Stupid AI to practice with
- Blood! lots of it! :)
CPU: 1 GHz (x86 compatible)
RAM: 256 MB
GPU: A video-card from NVIDIA or ATI with 64 MB VRAM.