Retro-arcade insanity at its finest. MINDGUNNER will push your hand/eye coordination to its limits thru 20 levels of, mind numbing shoot anything that moves, action. The premise is simple. The player controls a gunnery platform that orbits around a central object. Baddies land on said object and randomly shoot out from wherever they are. The player has to destroy baddies while not getting destroyed themselves, and shoot health crates when shields get low. Sounds easy, but the reality is something else entirely.
So come on. Grab a friend, test your mettle and your mind against the insanity of MINDGUNNER.
Will you let it win?
* GLSL Hardware Accelerated Graphics
* Retro design and stylings
* 20 levels
* key layouts for left or right handed control
* NO DRM
* Enough baddies to make you beg for mercy
* 1000 mhz or better CPU
* 128 MB or more Free ram
* 38 MB storage Linux
* Python 2.5.2 or higher Required
* 64 MB GLSL compatible Graphics Accelerator